The DivineCoders Online Bible Code Widget is the lite, portable, version of our free Online Bible Code Software. Embed this free web widget to provide your visitors with the ability to search Bible Code directly from your website or blog! Powered by DivineCoders.
Supports all modern web browsers.
310px by 545px
keyword - the term used for search. Must be between 3 and 8 characters and must not contain non-alphabetic values.
book - the unique Book ID used for search. A numeric value between 1 and 35.
max - limits the number of results shown. A numeric value between 1 and 10.
Follow these steps:
1. Click the "Get Code" button and copy the code.
2. Open the HTML source of your website in a editor.
3. Paste the code anywhere between the body tags.
4. Set the desired optional parameters in the iframe src.
5. Save and Upload your newly updated HTML source.
Need help? Contact support.